Financial Advisory Services
The NDFA is the statutory financial adviser to State authorities in respect of all public investment projects with a capital value over €20 million. In its financial advisory role, the NDFA advises State authorities on the optimal financing of priority public investment projects by applying commercial standards in evaluating financial risks and costs. The NDFA’s overriding objective is to provide value for money for the Exchequer.
Key services provided by the NDFA include:
- Financial, risk and insurance advice
- Financial modelling including preparation of Public Sector Benchmarks (PSB)
- Tender evaluation
- Value for money assessments
- PPP fund raising
- Liaison, negotiation and arrangement of miscellaneous debt funding from multilateral agencies, e.g. EIB and CEB
- Financial advice on operational PPPs
- Miscellaneous advice to State Authorities on financial matters associated with public capital investments
Click here to see our latest infographic.